Home page > Picture News >
Successful disposal of a gas leak ignition accident in Lushui City
Beijing Time:2018-09-26 09:57:35  Page views:  

\


At 16:30 on Sept. 21, a farmer’s house near Nanba Bridge in Luku Town, Lushui City, accidentally broke out a fire while cooking with a liquefied gas stove. After receiving the alarm, firefighters rushed to the scene and successfully handled the danger.

The fire officers and soldiers warmly remind the broad masses of the people: in order to avoid leakage poisoning, leakage of fire and explosion accidents when using liquefied petroleum gas, we should pay attention to fire prevention, periodically check the stove table, air duct, check the existence of liquefied petroleum gas tank rust, deformation, leakage and other security loopholes and hidden dangers. (Nujiang Newspaper/Guo Jian)
 
(Web editor: Ji Yang)
〖 Print 〗 〖 Close 〗